Friday, February 26, 2010

Just BS

I have been so busy with schoolwork lately that I haven't been writing anything other than that of my 8 page research paper and my speech. I go to a community college in Harris county. I like it. I am enrolled in five classes and am quite busy. I am a veteran and the Government is paying for everything, I love it. Even though it's a cluster **** in itself, I am doing well with it. But I will get into that in another blog. Sometimes I wonder though if the teachers know what they are doing here. I am not complaining about anyone particular this semester, but last semester I had an encounter with a rather "bitchy" professor. That would be putting it lightly. She took up about four complete essays, and a journal of three entries from the class. She never returned the journal the entire semester, after informing us that she was going to give us two or three topics to write about every week. We only received two of the four essays back and never got our Mid-term grades. She was evil too, and had her favorites along with her favorites to poke at. She changed her mind about everything, and was always right, while screaming or talking down to us in thinking this would prove her accountability. Anyways, enough about my "bitch" session of who should and should not teach. I will be trying to post my own writings on here soon. Just my day to day thoughts, but something interesting I hope. At the moment though I am not up to it. I have had a migraine on and off all day today, and just do not feel like doing it. Although I managed to get onto facebook. I find that many of us just can't stay away. Hey, I do recommend it to anyone if they are trying to find long lost friends, family, etc. But stay away from the games, it's addicting. I know I am in FGA meetings. Lol. Have a wonderful night ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment